- Each guest will be assigned a bid number at registration. A bid number is required to participate in the auction.
- A signature or verbal bid during the live auction constitutes a legal offer to purchase the item. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges on items.
- All arrangements for trips, parties and similar events must be made at least one month in advance and mutually arranged with the donor(s) unless otherwise specified. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction items and services must be used by April 27, 2020. Please respect all restrictions set by the donors and read all certificates, vouchers and corresponding materials carefully.
- Certificates are not replaceable. Certificates are good only for the services or items described and may not be refunded for cash. EvergreenHealth Foundation assumes no responsibility for travel arrangements.
- EvergreenHealth Foundation has attempted to describe each item accurately, but neither warrants nor represents the items, and shall in no event be responsible for the correctness of the description, genuineness or condition.
- EvergreenHealth Foundation reserves the right the withdraw any items from sale prior to the call for bids.
- Your contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Your bid number will be recognized by the auctioneer. Please hold your bid number so it can easily be seen. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser.
- Successful bidders for the Live Auction must sign an Evergreen Gala bidder form to confirm the sale. At that time, the winning bidder should verify that the bid number, amount and item description are accurate. A signature constitutes a legal contract to buy.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to settle any and all disputes, complaints, misunderstandings, errors and sales at his discretion.