Become a Campaign Ambassador!
We are on the lookout for 2018 Campaign for EvergreenHealth Ambassadors!
Campaign Ambassadors are champions for the Campaign for EvergreenHealth. Ambassadors act as advocates to support the employee giving campaign from the ground up. Consider becoming an ambassador today and help us build a culture of philanthropy at EvergreenHealth. You can join anytime!
- Review the online training aid, or meet individually with Foundation staff
- Make a gift or pledge to support the Campaign for EvergreenHealth
- Promote the campaign within your department(s) via email, flyers, staff meetings or one-on-one interactions with colleagues
- Provide campaign materials to staff and physicians in your department – be able to answer questions or direct them to the Foundation
- Help staff the campaign table in Cafe 128 for 1/2 hour sessions between 11 am and 1 pm during the in-person campaign (Sept. 11-22)
- Promote onsite activities to staff and encourage them to attend
- Report successes and/or feedback received back to the Foundation
If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador, please contact Meg Powers at email@example.com or 425.899.1903.
Join us in celebrating our Campaign for EvergreenHealth FOUNDERS!